*****Give-Away Alert! Keep reading to see how to enter to win $200 to spend at Mirror Mate!*****
Oh happy day lovlies! How was your weekend? Did the sun shine in your parts? We did a little Spring clean touching up, and had a little chilly BBQ and officially celebrated our two happy years of marriage. It was a nice weekend all around. We also snuck in a little project, with little time available- and it had big impact!
Our My closet is rather huge. We have three closets in our master bedroom, and to be honest, it’s what sold the house. If you aren’t familiar with homes in the northeast, that are over fifty years old, they rarely have adequate closet space. This house had beyond adequate closet space. Sold!
So this nursery-turned-closet had a rather large full length mirror, but it was pretty bland. It needed some….umph. So see what we did about it:
So this is our closet, which I can’t complain about. With the exception of that boring mirror, you won’t hear a peep of unhappiness out of me. We thought about replacing the whole thing, until we looked into the cost. Eesh. It was mighty expensive to get a custom size, with a frame we liked. We thought we were stuck, until we found Mirror Mate. We checked out the options and found one that fit in exactly with our Neutral-Moroccan-British-Cowboy themed bedroom build. Sold! Look how easy breasy it was to finish:
Read the instructions! Follow the instructions! They are simple to follow, and minus the hour wait time for the glue to dry, you’ll be done in less than a half hour, no joke! Joey was super happy how easy the instructions were.
Not only are the instructions brief, the tools are minimal, and easy to use.
The most complicated part was folding these cardboard corners. Can you tell me love Mirror Mate? We are already scoping out where else we can use another one of these bad boys.
Use the tools to connect the corners after you use the wood glue. Those white strips (you’ll see what they are for very soon) come pre-attached.
Place it off to the side, and wait an hour. The hardest part. Seriously.
We lined up the mirror, and used a level to see what it would look like.
Place the corners, once you get it perfect, then take the frame away.
Now the fun part! Peel the backing of the strip away. Then stick it on the mirror, keeping it aligned with the corners you previously placed.
This is us impressed how easy and quick the process was.
Ta Da! Isn’t she perdy?!
Perfect fit! Love it! Want your own? Here is how to get your hands on $200 to spend at MirrorMate.com!
- Prize: a $200 credit at Mirror Mate to buy what you need to transform your own mirror!
- How to Enter: Click here, and pick out your favorite frame to use on your own mirror and comment with it below! Also share where you will use your new custom frame (ya, we are nosey, as usual!)
- Extra Entry: Friend up with Mirror Mate on their Facebook Page (Give them the thumbs up for a like!) for an extra entry (don’t forget to come back here and tell us you did!).
- Giveaway Ends: Monday April 4th at 9:00pm EST
- How Many Lucky Winners?!: One (1)
- Ships to: US Only
- Also: Please only enter once, with the exception of the extra Facebook entry. We select our winners using random.org and will announce with winner on April 5th right here on this very webpage, so check back to see if it’s you.
- ***IF YOU USED THE FORM TO THE RIGHT*** it will NOT count for this give-away
Good Luck! And hey, have a beautiful day.